Pages

Saturday 17 April 2010

well another week gone and what a horrible one it has been!
started on monday with the anniversary of my mums death! i miss her terribly at the moment with all that is going on!!
some positive stuff has happened, spoke to nurse at local hospital and she was fab as allways, really helpful and managed to speak to the RBH for me! I also had a message from RBH to say that they are still looking into the situation and have an appointment on 19th may so we wil see what happens after that.
Struggling emotionally at the moment although managing to hide it most of the time! i think it is because i am so exhausted all the time and just want to collapse when i get home from work with exhaustion it is so frustrating as my brain wants to run around like an idiot but my body says no. the pain is terrible, taking loads of pain killers and even that doesnt help.

I really must stop moaning as i i am well aware there are many people out ther much worse.

at least the weekend is here so having a rest and catching up on stuff at home, got to look into getting a new car as this week but we will see, hopefully dad will sort it for me.

well another week os over and new one about to begin!
this week i am determined to be more positive and get things moving, just need to find some energy to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment